Software as a Service
Software as a Service (SaaS) provides clients with a cost-effective, easily manageable solution for the introduction of new business software. Benefits include fast implementation, seamless upgrades, and access from anywhere.
WorldNet Technology Solutions cloud services team facilitates the introduction of SaaS by identifying your requirements, selecting the best application, and providing support. We source software for word processing, data storage, business management applications, and more.
These applications cover the staples of daily office life including spreadsheets, presentations, publications, and email. Various options exist, including:
- Microsoft Office 365: Sold as an online subscription service available with options to suit any pocket. Provides the benefits of SaaS as well as the ability to work offline.
- Google Docs: A free online service providing most of the same functions as Office 365, but without the same level of sophistication. This tool is also not available offline.
Our SaaS team will evaluate your business model and help you choose the right office software.
Office Collaboration Tools
Various SaaS tools are available to integrate different business functions, such as:
- Microsoft Exchange: A cloud-hosted service for messaging that offers users access to emails, calendars, laptop tasks, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Microsoft SharePoint: An online tool used to create a web-based corporate intranet and collaboration sites.
- Microsoft Lync: An online service providing messaging, web conferencing, and video calling.
We help your team evaluate these tools and assess their potential to enhance your business, and we work alongside you throughout application development.
Google (Box), Microsoft (OneDrive), and several SaaS providers offer flexible, cost-effective online data storage. SaaS online storage offers access to your data from anywhere along with automatic synchronization of data between devices and the cloud. Worldnet assists your IT team with evaluating and selecting the best storage solution for your organization.
Legacy line of business applications such as ERP and CRM software suites require massive investments in time, money, and energy. SaaS equivalents are more nimble, easier to implement, and purchased on a subscription basis:
- Salesforce: A SaaS application that uses a browser interface. Provides full CRM functionality. One of the SaaS CRM market leaders.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: A product initially based on other Microsoft products, but also sold as a SaaS offering.
WorldNet Technology Solutions evaluates your enterprise software business needs and compares numerous SaaS offerings to give you an unbiased assessment of the best solution for your business.
Global SaaS growth rates exceed those of on-premise applications, illustrating their relevance to modern business requirements. Contact us now at 949-465-0333 x1628 or by email at email@example.com to learn which SaaS software applications are best for your business.